On Sat, May 15, 2010 at 1:40 AM, Chris Wilkinson
<blobster...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> Currently I'm trying to build up motivation to download all the libs (again)
> and rebuild 2.0 so I can see the urban shader effect, but motivation is
> lacking. It should be easier.

For ubuntu/debian systems we have scripted automatic compilation. It
doesn't get much easier than that, if you want to compile. Of course
there are also various precompiled binaries of 2.0 and development
snapshots for windows, ubuntu, slackware, opensuse and whatnot.

Terragear and friends are a different matter, of course.

--
Csaba/Jester