On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 3:32 AM, Peter Morgan <p...@freeflightsim.org>wrote:

> Its is/was bit of a "dark" how to get commit "permission" to FG and its
> seems to be one Curt in control.
>
> Can someone explain to process to submitting patches to this new git
> scenario, or are we to be held in the grey area of hopefulnes as well ?
>
> eg I'd like to submit a patch for the 787 that actually makes it boot up!
>
> I encourage people to submit patches either to the mailing list -- using
git format-patch -- or through the merge request process on gitorious.

By the way, I merged two of Anders' merge requests today. I did this because
they seem to be well isolated and I trust Anders not to screw things up, but
in general I will not be handling merge requests in fgdata because I'm
simply not qualified to vet random changes to aircraft. I encourage people
who have commit rights to fgdata to review merge requests and merge them;
I'll be happy to help with the git mechanics.

Tim