Hi all,

I have just commited a pretty large commit for a new implementation of the
autopilot subsystem(group). The reason for that was that the old way of having
everything stuffed into one single source file of 1360 lines and a header file
of 514 lines made working on this piece of code allways a little challenging.
While at it, I replaced some design patterns to look a little more OO-ish and
added some doxygen compatible comments to the class definition.

Every single algorithm should work as before and the xml syntax should be 100%
compatible with existing configurations.

Please note, that the former hard coded autopilot helper functions are gone
now. These functions are now implemented as xml components within
$FGDATA/Aircraft/Generic/generic-autopilot-helper.xml
which is included in preferences.xml by default. Every property that existed
before this change should be in place after the update.

Because I touched at least 90% of all code lines, it is very likely that I
introduced a new bug. Especially the build process was tested on linux only. I
have no chance to test the build on Windows on OS/X.

I have flown some aircraft to test the new implementation but certainly not
all of them. Please give your favourite aircraft a test flight with the
autopilot and report any failures.

Torsten