In the Citation II, the AP seems to level off at around 24000ft, while
it is set for 30000ft. Pressure set is 2992.

Also, initially I set the AP for an ALT of 35000. While climbing at
around 22000 I changed the setting to 30000ft. The plane went into a
dive and decended to below 20000ft. I took control to stabilize the
altitude and reengaged the AP, set to 30000ft, but it never reached that
ALT.

I compiled this morning and the data dir is up to date.