> Hi Torsten (and others),
>
> I noticed that the autopilot on the Aerostar700 keeps climbing, despite
> what I set the AP to. I was trying to level out at FL120, but the AP was
> happily climbing to almost FL200 when I disabled it.
>
> Is this in the new code or in the plane?
I can't tell for sure because I am not familiar with the aerostar. Just did a
small checkflight and noticed that the autopilot did not act as I had
expected. The altitude select at the panel seems to have no effect and using
the autopilot dialog did not produce the expected results.
Did the aerostar A/P work correctly before the code change?

Torsten