Same, same. Sorry. :) I have a .fgfsrc which sets the b1900d as
default. However, I also specified it on the cmdline.

dante:~$ fgfs --show-aircraft
Cannot find specified aircraft: b1900d
Config option parsing failed ...

dante:~$ fgfs --aircraft=b1900d
Cannot find specified aircraft: b1900d
Config option parsing failed ...

dante:~$ fgfs --aircraft=777-200ER
Cannot find specified aircraft: 777-200ER
Config option parsing failed ...

dante:~$ fgfs --help
Cannot find specified aircraft: b1900d
Config option parsing failed ...

All options command line options fail in the same way. (That's a
little worrying actually.)

Cheers,
lance

On 19/07/10 01:55 PM, James Turner wrote:

> On 19 Jul 2010, at 18:40, Lance Levsen wrote:
>
>> Result:
>> dante:~/Desktop/Source_Code/Flightgear/flightgear$ fgfs
>> Cannot find specified aircraft: c172p
>> Config option parsing failed ...
>>
>> Environment vars:
>> FG_HOME=/home/lance/Desktop/Source_Code/Flightgear
>> FG_ROOT=/home/lance/Desktop/Source_Code/Flightgear/fgdata

FG_SCENERY=/home/lance/.fgfs/Scenery:/home/lance/Desktop/Source_Code/Flightgear/Scenery/

>> The c172p directory (and all others) are in ${FG_ROOT}/Aircraft/
>>
>> It doesn't matter what options I use to fgfs, it dies in exactly the
>> same way every time.
>
> Does it work if you specify --aircraft=c172p explicitly?
>
> how about other aircraft?
>
> what does --show-aircraft list?
>
> I wonder if I have a bug picking up the default value....
>
> James

- --
Lance Levsen,
Catprint Computing