I've committed various tweaks to the path/directory code - if you were having
difficulties, please update SimGear and try again.

In particular, the Win32 broken-ness should be gone - I've tested various
aircraft, and --show-aircraft, on Windows and Unix, and things seem fine to me.

Alex and Lance, I'm still confused as to the failures you are seeing. Assuming
you're still seeing same issues after updating (and anyone else who is seeing
something similar), I will make up a debug patch to see what's going on.

Thanks,
James