Hi Julien,

Julien Peeters schrieb am 19.09.2010 11:29:
Hi, I've just used you model. But I have few bugs.

The first one is that the quadcopter stays under the ground when I launch FG.
there is no 3d-model for the quadcopter. It is very small, much smaller than most other flightgear aircrafts.

The second is that I cannot control it with usual keyboard keys.
All commercial quadcopters have gyro stabilization, but this one has none (should be not much work to program one in nasal or using the autopilot). This quadcopter needs much experience in controlling of model helicopters to be flown. I think it is impossible to fly it by keyboard.

Maik

Any idea?

Best,
Julien.

PS: Sorry if my questions are a bit boring... It's the first time I do such things.