On Sunday 19 September 2010 09:04:12 Maik Justus wrote:
>   Hi Julien,
>
> Julien Peeters schrieb am 19.09.2010 11:29:
> > Hi, I've just used you model. But I have few bugs.
> >
> > The first one is that the quadcopter stays under the ground when I
> > launch FG.
>
> there is no 3d-model for the quadcopter. It is very small, much smaller
> than most other flightgear aircrafts.
>
> > The second is that I cannot control it with usual keyboard keys.
>
> All commercial quadcopters have gyro stabilization, but this one has
> none (should be not much work to program one in nasal or using the
> autopilot). This quadcopter needs much experience in controlling of
> model helicopters to be flown. I think it is impossible to fly it by
> keyboard.
>
> Maik

I once toyed with a quadracopter model based on JSBSim.  The propeller model
wasn't sufficient to the task, and I haven't tried again with the newer rotor
model.  There is a simple 3D model you could integrate with the YASim version
perhaps.  The repository is on gitorious:
http://gitorious.org/ron-s-hanger/quadracopter

Good luck.
Ron