There also may be a way to do this with the new
    JSBSim rotor model. There will probably be an
    update to that code sometime soon.

    Jon

  From: Julien Peeters

  Great to know that. I thought JSBSim cannot model
  rotor based aircrarft.

  Some one knows when this will be released?

  Julien.

Hi, Julien,

Thomas Kreitler donated a rotor model. That was incorporated into JSBSim.
There was also an Apache AH-1 model that worked within FlightGear with the
new JSBSim rotor model, I believe. It's still in a beta stage. We'd like to
see that model be generalized a bit more. Thomas believes he will be able to
do this next month. So, there are still some things that need to be done
with it. You can see the code in the JSBSim project as FGRotor.cpp.

Jon