?
re: http://www.flightgear.org/flightprosim.html

I've just tried posting a link to this on facebook to warn all my friends,
but unfortunately the information automatically extracted by the facebook
sharing mechanism for the page is as follows:

______________________

FlightGear Flight Simulator
http://www.flightgear.org/flightprosim.html
FlightGear is an open-source flight simulator that was created in 1996. It
is released under the GNU General Public License v2, and as such, it is free
to use, modify and distribute with few restrictions. It has been developed
with the collaboration of a large number of individuals over the last 14+
[NO IMAGE]
______________________

What it needs to be is something more like:

______________________

"Flight Pro Sim" - FlightGear statement
As many people will be aware, there is a (self described) "new" flight
simulator product that is being widely and actively marketed at the moment
under various names - Flight Pro Sim, Pro Flight Simulator, etc. These "new"
simulators are simply a rebranding of the FlightGear open-source flight
simulator. However, the marketing tactics of the Flight Pro Sim guys have
caused more than a bit of confusion with end users. To help provide some
clarity and answer some common questions, we (the core FlightGear
development team) felt it was appropriate to make a statement, and provide a
FAQ.
[NICE IMAGE]
______________________

i.e. the title of the page plus the first paragraph.

The facebook sharing mechanism is unable to find any images. Is this
important? Yes, a link without an image is very unlikely to gain the
necessary attention in the crowded 'wall space' of facebook.

Would it be possible to change the page to be more facebook friendly as
described above?

By the way, in writing this post, I've just had the thought that "FlightGear
Flight Pro Sim statement", if read/seen in isolation, could give the
impression that "Flight Pro Sim" is *part of * the FlightGear project, hence
my proposed reworded title above ""Flight Pro Sim" - FlightGear statement".

Mally

-----
No virus found in this message.