On Fri, 10 Dec 2010, Alexander Barrett wrote:

> Sorry I haven't been keeping up with things, but have flightsim.com and
> simmarket.com run the statement yet?
> If not I'm sure I can get it on their weekly mailing lists and front pages,
> been friends with the owners for many years.

I would also suggest that if you've got a Facebook account that you spend
some time searching within "Flight simulator".  Look for the
"proflightsim" phony box art to locate their pages and report them as a
scam to FB.  I've opened "THIS IS A SCAM" discussions on many of the
pages.  The most entertaining of the threads has unfortunately, been
deleted.  (I'm not sure how insulting it is when someone yells, "You Zero
Affiliate!", but it was pretty damn funny.)  It appears that the
sock-puppet hurling those "insults" has also been removed from FB, so it
does do SOME good to report this crap to them.

Thanks!

g.

--
Proud owner of F-15C 80-0007