In order to "promote" our statement, I've created a YouTube "video", explaining
some basic things
about FlightSimPro and the like, and reference the viewers to our statement. If
we all vote "thumbs
up" on this video, add it to our public playlists, make it favourits etc., it
will come up higher in the
search results and thus be more visible to potential buyers. It's already third
in row when searching
for "FlightSimPro"!

The video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6LAWlRaydo

Comments/ideas on the content of the "video" are welcome of course.

Cheers,
Gijs