Hi,

I recently implemented the GPWS according to the tutorial:
http://wiki.flightgear.org/index.php/GPWS and let it merged into FGdata

To my own surprise it isn't working, though I can remember that the same
tutorial worked perfectly shortly after fixing of the GPWS.

I tried to fix it and had a look into the 777-200. Though I implemented all
subsystems (electrical, instrumentation... it is still not working.

I wonder whats wrong with the 733 in FGdata, obviously I miss something.

Can someone help me?

Thanks
Heiko

still in work: http://www.hoerbird.net/galerie.html