On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 1:39 PM, Martin Spott <martin.sp...@mgras.net> wrote:

> Being honest: I don't care.  If people think that following a cooking
And to be honest I don't understand why you started this discussion
with such obvious trolling behavior and comments such as these?

> recipe is their cup of tea, then I'm fine with it.  If they call this
> "Scenery development" and behave like having reinvented the wheel, then
> they're invited to reflect my comment.

Now usually I just ignore you completely because I know from past
experience are personalities don't mesh well, and I'll probably regret
responding to you this time..but this is ridiculous. There are
relatively few of us creating custom scenery from Corine and/or other
data and making it available...I can seriously count them on one hand.
 Those few individuals, myself included, simply do not go around
pretending we have reinvented the wheel or anything like that...nor
are we looking for some ooh & ahh factor. I personally am very open
about what data I'm using, methods and tools I used, and have also
made it quite clear on numerous occasions I'm not doing anything
particulary noteworthy or new when it comes to generating the scenery
from said data. We are simply trying to create the best scenery
possible for ourselves and to the community at large ...to suggest
otherwise is simply false.

--Jacob