Replying to Heiko:
> But increases the attractiveness of a whole project called FlightGear, as it
> shows that it is not difficult to make an attractive qualitity scenery for
> free, and enlarges the freedom of use to any users.

I am not arguing that point - as I said the CORINE data is available to users
before it is in the database, and that is fine. However, cleaning the data and
placing the data into the database would be much more productive, as it would
allow us to include the data in the world scenery release. Right now these are
third party-only.

I am in no way opposed to people creating third party scenery for FlightGear.
However I believe there is a difference between, say, the Brest photoreal
scenery, and the CORINE scenery, because we should be able to get CORINE
scenery in the database for more than just France in the future, whereas I
believe Brest is separate from the scenery package for licensing reasons?

Cheers
John