Adrian Musceac wrote:

> I have only the highest expectations from your project, however in order
> to get many people involved and avoiding the same lone wolf approach,

You're having a valid point here. Anyhow, the "lone wolf" is in no way
an "aproach" but instead much better charaterized as sort of an
"unhappy result".

Fortunately I'm not _that_ lonesome here: Ralf Gerlich has contributed
a lot of work for improving the TerraGear-toolchain which he picked up
from Curt and others, Fred Bouvier took care of making the beast run on
Windows, John Holden, Christian Schmitt and others are contributing
content .... and I feel like I'm still mostly learning along my way
while exploring different tools and techniques.

Yet there's still a lot of opportunities to contribute in almost every
aspect - just think of the MapServer frontpage which is most certainly
the ugliest page in FlightGear land. Having an attractive page, maybe a
common layout together with the Scenemodels site, including a blog, a
3D model submission syntax- and rule-checker and other nifty tools
would certainly be pretty beneficial to the common effort.
There are many things you could think of wrt. supporting collaborative
Scenery development ....

Cheers,
        Martin.