On Fri, Dec 31, 2010 at 12:21 AM, Dave L wrote:
> The ATIS is now in a releasable state.  If as many people as possible could
> use it in the next couple of days and report any breakage that would be
> good.
>
> Cheers - Dave

Hi Dave,

Doesn't sound quite as good as the real recording we had previously,
but the global coverage is great.

A couple of things I've noticed:
- The wind information is very hard to understand, "wind" is
pronounced "wynd", and there isn't sufficient gap between the wind
speed, and "ceiling", which itself is quite truncated.
- The word  "few" is missing.
- "Romeo" is being pronounced "Romo". Might be a typo in the transcript?

I've raised these issues as bug 241 -
http://code.google.com/p/flightgear-bugs/issues/detail?id=241

Finally, would it be worth checking the script into flightgear/utils ?

-Stuart