Hi Vivian, "public domain" is less restrictive than the GPL so it's GPL
compatible.  Where we run into trouble is with licenses that are more
restrictive than the GPL and explicitly disallow something the GPL allows.

Regards,

Curt.

On Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 8:09 AM, Vivian Meazza wrote:

> [...]

Curtis Olson:
http://www.atiak.com - http://aem.umn.edu/~uav/
http://www.flightgear.org -
http://www.flightgear.org/blogs/category/curt/<http://www.flightgear.org/blogs/category/personal/curt/>