On Sat, Jan 8, 2011 at 9:59 AM, Curtis Olson <curtol...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Jacob,
> The tu154 appears to be working fine for me here with the latest git as of
> Saturday morning.  You might try doing a make clean and rebuild for
> simgear/flightgear just to rule out that there isn't any weirdness that has
> crept into your local tree, or maybe something got out of sync between
> system updates and flightgear/simgear code updates.
> Regards,
> Curt.

Hmm, I'll try again to be sure, but I always do a make clean && make
install whenever dealing with simgear/flightgear because of issues in
past. Also just to be clear I am referring to the Tu154B from Yurik,
not the old Tu154 in the flightgear repository.

http://yurik.flightgear.ru/tu154b-release/tu154b-1.0_jun2010.tar.gz
svn://hlserver.lin.irk.ru/trunk/TU154B

cheers