I successfully flew the TU154b now at KSFO, LOWI and EDDF - but
experienced no NaNs and no crash (neither did the sim, nor the plane -
I'm especially proud of the latter :) ). But yes, I needed to use the
chicken's auto start to get anything working at all. Absolutely
amazing cockpit, incredible detail, incredible number of switches...
Anyone else seeing these issues?

cheers,
Thorsten