On Sat, Jan 8, 2011 at 7:55 PM, Roland Haeder <r.hae...@gmx.de> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I have a segfault after about 30-40 minutes flight time with both
> optimized and debug build. I flew the A380 the attached flight plan with
> maximum altitude of 15.000ft (not much) from EDDH to LHBP.
>
> I also included a full backtrace, so please take a look. :)

My guess is you encountered some scenery object that uses particles.
Unfortunately the flight time isn't too helpful in determining your
location at the time of the crash. Maybe you have some additional info
about that? Also, what happens if you disable particles in the
rendering menu. Does the crash also happen if you fly the ufo? Could
try to upgrade OSG as well.

Csaba/Jester