On Thu, 14 Apr 2011 20:24:50 +0200, Geoff wrote in message
<1302805490.6456.10.camel@DELL02>:

> Hi Arnt,

> This is 'now' 1.2.5, since I am quite happy with
> it so far... but still testing...
>
> But specific version are usually also available
> under their version numbers -
>  http://geoffair.org/tmp/makefg-1.2.5
>  http://geoffair.org/tmp/makefg-1.2.4
>  http://geoffair.org/tmp/makefg-1.2.3
>  etc...
>
> Have not specifically checked Brisa's script,
> but yes, in the main I use the 'same' directory
> structure, as per his 'original' script. But you
> could check, and adjust that...
>
> And yes, with the ever growing size of fgdata
> I too am coming in for a bit of disk squeeze ;=))
> Normally I keep the previous say ~/fg/fg14, and
> move to a new folder, ~/fg/fg15, but...
>
> > ..both 2.9.10 and 2.9.11 fails for you?
> Never tried 2.9.10, but had trouble with
> 2.9.11 last time I tried, months ago, both in Ubuntu,
> and WIN32 XP...
>
> My re-build of sg/sg back with OSG 2.8.3 just complete,
> grace of a simple script command -
> ~/fg/fg14$ makefg OSG283 FGCONF FGCLEAN SGCONF SGCLEAN NOPAUSE NO_CONF
> and so far it RUNS JUST FINE ;=)) Phew, the
> 'shakes' were starting...
>
> The script also supports OSG299, but think I have

..idea for makefg-1.3.0: WEUSESYSTEMPLIB=1, WEUSESYSTEMOSG=1
etc, printing the warning to standard output and pointing the
build to whatever is installed on the box, I did something
similar on my last building on Francesco's former script:
https://github.com/gasguru/flightgearthings/blob/master/download_and_compile.sh-1.2.0-sysOSG
he has since released a newer version.

> had enough of a 'fright' for a while ;=)) Need
> some quiet flying time...

..aaaye, I'd like that kinda boredom too. :o)

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: