On Sat, 16 Apr 2011 14:27:05 +0200, Arnt wrote in message
<20110416142705.0850290d@celsius.local>:

> On Fri, 15 Apr 2011 15:20:58 +0200, Geoff wrote in message
> <1302873658.8552.1.camel@DELL02>:
>
> > Hi Arnt,

> > > ..idea for makefg-1.3.0: WEUSESYSTEMPLIB=1, WEUSESYSTEMOSG=1
> >
> > Already thought of, and done ;=))

..not quite... ;o)

> > For all the recent versions there are options -
> >
> > PLIBPATH=<path>

..this works, "PLIBPATH=/usr" points to "/usr ",

> > OSGPATH=<path>

..but "OSGPATH=/usr" points to my "~/FG-git/install/usr ",
because when everything else fails, you insist on: ;o)
            fi
            if [ -z "$OSG_SOURCE_DIR" ]; then
                OSG_SOURCE_DIR=`return_last_path $INSTALL_DIR_OSG`
            fi
        fi
    fi
    OSG_FIX=''

..and you put fgdata into data and I'm confused, data used to
be where the basefiles used to live, but FG-wiki now says "go
fetch fgdata.bundle", 'ln -sv fgdata data' to catch both. ;o)

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: