On Tue, 19 Apr 2011 04:13:45 +0200, Robert wrote in message
<banlktim5dkxvgxyh5owvjwrcv23odt6...@mail.gmail.com>:

> I also have the flickering issue with shaders on.

..white flickering?

> (ATI/AMD,

..which "ATI/AMD"?

> Debian,

..which Debian, Squeeze?

> fglrx)

..url to screenshots?

..try the radeon and radeonhd too, they may be different
and I wanna see _how_ they are different.

> On my system the problem occurs at low framerates (30-35 fps)
> caused by the scenery.
> On lighter airports I get 60-75 fps and the problem seems to be gone.

..a WAG is you run your graphics card too hard, try throttle it at
e.g. 30fps, so it _has_ time to draw every frame.  I hit that one
trying to draw 59.something fps of 2048x1536x24bpp on a 9250 (or a
9800?) AFAIR, backing off to 58.8fps with a new modeline, fixed my
white flickering, it needed a few more milliseconds to color each
frame properly.

> David, maybe someone of us should file a bug report here:
> http://code.google.com/p/flightgear-bugs/issues/list

..done, #264@
 http://code.google.com/p/flightgear-bugs/issues/detail?id=264

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: