On Thu, 26 May 2011 08:57:18 +0200, Erik wrote in message
<1306393038.2534.1.camel@Raptor>:

> On Wed, 2011-05-25 at 15:51 -0700, Hal V. Engel wrote:
> >       * 5: FDM models out of normal flight envelope characterisics
> > IE. stalls, spins and compressibility/transonic effects (if the
> >         aircraft can reach transonic speeds).
>
> Darn, I did go to great lengths to develop a flight computer

..can it crash|bluescreen|"departure" like the real one did
in a few cases?

> to prevent these conditions for the F-16.. :-)

..a _very_ small number of men survived because they were able
to get at least one of their hands off the stick or throttle
and onto that black and yellow ejection handle.  _Hard_ to do
in a F-16 going low and fast into a tumble.

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: