Guys, I had made my conclusions. It seems I am leaving.

On my view situation in FG is:

1) Closed upper society have intention to make profit by Flight Gear
finally, maybe have some little profit right now.
2) Intention to include someone else in that society is absented in it
of course.
3) Plans of future development is existed but in hide, otherwise folks
could realize what they are used.
4) Guys who understands that leaving the project. Commonly they get
pressed out by intrigues before realization.
5) Complexity of code produced by that path grows in geometrical
progression with size and it could not be reorganized and documented.
Therefore the far it goes the less possibility to find and eliminate
errors, even for group of developers, and less the possibility to
include someone else in that group. In time it will come to the dead end
if it will develop by that path further.

I would wish to interpret knowing facts other way, but it's only one way
what comes into my mind on results of communications with different
members of FG society from novices to Curtis Olson.

On my view future of project as Flight Gear could be open source
software simulator what have stable and sufficient for keeping in order
income by cheap but certified closed hardware simulators for small
aviation pilots training, scalable from handle and pedals to full moving
cockpit.

Will Flight Gear become that project or not do not depends of me much.
For me way FG goes to that is disgusting.