> People have left the FlightGear project for various reasons I'm not
> going to explain here and now. _But_ leaving the project entirely just
> for the simple reason that _other_ project members don't perform at the
> rate as _you_ expect them to do is certainly not one of the most
> honourable reasons.
> I'm pretty certain that everybody here - including those whose style I
> dislike - is spending as much effort to the favour of FlightGear as
> their respective private and work lives permit. It's up to you to
> decide if that's "enough" for you or not ....  but don't blame people
> for not working hard enough !!
>
> Cheers,
>       Martin.

You do not get the point entirely and completely.

I had said what on my deepest thoughts current chaos in Flight Gear
project will lead everybody to problems what I had experienced with
Vostok project pretty soon.

Occasional dropouts and slowing to 1fps and things as that. More and
more bugs with every change what's harder and harder to eliminate, not
linearly, squarely harder. Dramatical lowering of common development
rate, coming to "very outdated" state and loosing of new developers and
users inflow, then final stopping. That's what, I suppose, awaits
everybody on current FG path.

I am sure what only way to avoid that drama is bringing everything in FG
in order. The sooner we start to bring it in order the better. I am
leaving because no one wants to do it, I can not do it alone, and I
suppose when it'll come to serious problems it will be too late for
anyone. So I do not want to make things what no one will really use bit
later than two years after now.

Look. Working hard on falling plane it's may be heroic, but if it is not
work what pointed on stop of falling then it's very foolish too. I do
not blame no one. I only tell, guys, I feel that plane starts to fall,
no one on yoke, You do not want me to take control and do not want to
take control Yourself, so I balling out, I have chute as things what I
can make instead of FG.

You may count me crazy but check number of errors and time of its
solution time changing please. You had received idea how You may do it.

Or You can do nothing about that, treat me as some offended guy who
leaving because no one wants to act as he want. Ok, it's You right to do
so, and of course it would be easier for most of guys here if it was
that way, and for me it does not matter, I had ejected already anyway.
But do not blame me when it'll come to state I had talked You about in
time I had named. I do not want and do not press that way of events
developing, I only foresee it as ejected pilot foresee trajectory of
falling plane. I did all I could. You had been warned. Bye bye.