Emmerich.. maybe we need a new documentation plan..  so u start it in your
"mother tounge".. I thinks this  agood idea as your have a determined mind
and idea....

I think the best way is to write "paragraphs" in plain text and later we can
all convert...

This is better than tryiing to "update the original" as is a better plan..
IMHO.. at least u are movvayed to do this... and wish to help.///

pete