I've been using KATL to develop a 8.50 genapt parser for terragear.  It
has noticeable sloping in the runways (when you get close to the ground with
the UFO).  I would also like a 'worst case' location to test glPolygonOffset
once I get that far.

You can see some progress here:

http://flightgear.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13240

The last post was incorrect, I haven't run into the 64k ushort issue yet -
it's just that the poly base that Curt refers to isn't generated correctly
for the pavement polys yet.

I plan on fixing that this weekend.