On Wed, 19 Oct 2011, Curtis Olson wrote:

> Sure we can script it out, but do I have 2-3 days right now to fiddle with a
> script?  Not this week myself.

Updating aircraft repositories you have cloned should be easy enough,
a quick and dirty bash hack:

for d in my-aircraft-dir/*; do (cd $d; git pull --rebase); done

(Testing that $d is indeed a directory might be good, though.)

Initial cloning is slightly worse since you'd need to get the URLs (or
the changing part of it) from somewhere (like the php script mentioned
above?).

Cheers,

Anders
Anders Gidenstam