On 13 November 2011 10:12, Curtis Olson <curtol...@gmail.com> wrote:
> So now it would be interesting if fgrun could be used by end users to rate
> the aircraft in the different categories and then fgrun would pull the
> ratings from some server that tracks all this. :-)
> Curt.

But be careful what you wish for.

Accepting user ratings would too open to abuse from competing products
and KidSFO pilots "thumbing" an aircraft up for the lolz.

I would be surprised if the ratings for the different aircraft ended
up being consistent, should rating be accepted from the greater user
base.

Sorry Curt, you have lost me on the merit of this idea, especially
considering the effort required. "One person, one vote" etc.

Regards

George