De Stuart Buchanan :

> On Sat, Nov 12, 2011 at 10:05 AM, Frederic Bouvier wrote:
> >> See : http://frbouvi.free.fr/flightsim/fgrun-rating-system.png
> >
> > And what about this one ?
> > http://frbouvi.free.fr/flightsim/fgrun-rating-system-star-en.png
>
> Of the two, I prefer the stars. Great work.
>
> Out of interest, what are you planning to display if the aircraft
> is not rated? "Not Rated"?

The system is open to partial ratings like this :
http://frbouvi.free.fr/flightsim/fgrun-ufo-rating.png

On 13 November 2011 10:12, Curtis Olson wrote:
> So now it would be interesting if fgrun could be used by end users to rate
> the aircraft in the different categories and then fgrun would pull the
> ratings from some server that tracks all this. :-)

I don't think the rating system was meant as the result of a vote. Please
refer to the original forum threads to know why.

> I was looking to the stars and thought, wow, we have 100 % cockpits etc.

There is no such 100% cockpit (that's what the bars were conveying) but
there are 5 stars cockpits like there are 5 stars hotels.

Regards,
-Fred