On 12.12.2011 22:41, Erik Hofman wrote:
> Ok the only thing the code you proposed to remove does (or should do)
> is active the sample again when in-range again (distance smaller than
> max_distance). I've had another report that I suspect has something
> to do with the same section. If some one want to comment it out (or
> apply the patch) in the code please go ahead. I'm not at the proper
> pc right now and won't be able to do anything before tomorrow
> mortning (EU time).

I think we can wait another day... And you may be right, without the
line there seems to be an issue when flying back into the range of an AI
aircraft - so looped sounds aren't (immediately) resumed. Still seems
the current implementation triggers a bit too much...

Btw, is there a way to influence the audio level of AI sounds? Would be
nice if sounds could be muffled in inside views (i.e. cockpit/inside
view), while they should have normal/higher volume in outside views (and
there should be no difference for aircraft without a canopy of course).
Sorry, if that's another feature request ;-).

cheers,
Thorsten

Learn Windows Azure Live!  Tuesday, Dec 13, 2011