On Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 10:07 AM, Martin Spott wrote:
> Ron Jensen wrote:
>
>> I just noticed the c172p.xml (FDM) in FGData doesn't match the one in JSBSim.
>
> What's your conclusion ?

Conclusion is that the FG c172p FDM is out of date and doesn't include
the latest changes
that Ron made to "Add propellor induced velocity factor to Cmde and
Cndr. Enhances ground
operations.".  I _think_ means additional prop-wash to increase rudder
effectiveness and
wing airflow at low airspeeds.

I've not committed these changes to the FG c172p FDM.

-Stuart