Hi John,

Has anyone attempted to assemble a master list of "enhanced" scenery areas?
 It would also be nice to make note of the license/distribution
requirements of each area.  I'd be happy to have such a list on the main
download site, but I'd need some helpers to do the leg work to track down
the various areas, authors, links, and info, and then help keep the list as
up to date as possible.

Thanks,

Curt.

On Tue, Dec 27, 2011 at 12:37 AM, John Holden wrote:

> I've now uploaded sceneries for Miami and Orlando in Florida.
>
> I plan to start on Sacramento - right north of the default scenery area -
> tomorrow.
>
> Miami: http://www.stattosoftware.com/flightgear/miami.zip
> Orlando: http://www.stattosoftware.com/flightgear/orlando.zip
>
> This scenery works only with 2.5 or above.
>
> Also, when downloading 2.5, I think it would be nice to give users the
> option to download some of these more detailed scenery areas - not just the
> ones I've generated, but some of the European (and Asian?) sceneries as
> well.
>
> Cheers
> John

Curtis Olson: