Hi John,

Instead of creating a new server for high-end / more detailed sceneries,
would it be possible to create a branch on the current TerraSync server?
It could work as an "overlay" where a more detailed scenery tile takes the
place of a base / standard detail tile.

The TerraSync client could then be configured to fetch from the base /
standard branch, or the more detailed one.
And having branches also takes care of older FG versions.

Just a thought,

  Tom