Am 31.08.12 13:54, schrieb Martin Spott:
> Hi Yves,
>
> HB-GRAL wrote:
>
>> May I ask you to move this discussion to the scenery list now ?
>
> I'm not among those who enjoy having multiple different places for
> discussing the same topic (clarification upon request), therefore I'd
> prefer to stick with the -devel list.
>
> Cheers,
>       Martin.

Hi Martin

I was only asking if it is possible for you to help to move scenery
discussion to one single place, that’s all. '-devel' list is far from
being the scenery discussion central, I’m sorry to say that. Of course,
the scenery list isn’t a central too, but when people help and
collaborate it could become such a place over time.

Now the intention for the scenery list is to get exactly what you
describe, not having multiple places for the same topics (forums, irc,
private sites/personal blogs, issue tracker, main site, scenery list,
devel list etc etc.).

Just to say again, it’s far from blaming anyone, it’s just a rustic
request to help making scenery collaboration world better. I don’t give
up ;-)

-Yves