My GIT is now a week old, but in all likelihood this hasn't changed and is
in the release branch:

In reaction to concerns about a confusing menu structure, I moved all
relevant configurations to

/gui/dialogs/local_weather_tiles.xml

(insofar as they are not controlled by the rendering dialog, which now
affects e.g. cloud visibility range).

This means that the second dialog

/gui/dialogs/local_weather_config.xml

contains only obsolete options - with one important exception, which is
the checkbox determining if the Local Weather Nasal module is loaded.

This cannot simply be moved to the other menu, because it also
de-activates the 'Local Weather' menu item, so if it is deactivated, the
only option (short of the property browser) to activate the menu would be
on the deactivated dialog.

I don't know what the solution should be, but I don't think the current
state of offering a configuration dialog which doesn't affect anything is
very good for a release. On the other hand, it should be clearly
recognizable that the Nasal module has to be loaded before the system
becomes functional.

If anyone of those who originally suggested that the config menu is
removed could please take care of this?

* Thorsten