Hi Clément

Am 16.02.12 17:45, schrieb Clement de l'Hamaide:

> I have create a discussion here :
> http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=28709446 and I haven't
> received answer from devel list ...

I noticed this post. Maybe it is better to clone the gitorious repo
"fgdata", send a merge request with your changes AND a note to the list
announcing your merge request. Much easier to review your changes for
other developers with commit rights. (I apologize in advance in case
you’re already aware of this "workflow").

> Other example :
> http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=28360748 and no answer
> from devel list

The multiplayer map is not in FlightGear core project. Changing a single
aircraft symbol for the map is not possible in FlightGear fgdata code,
it is in scripts for the multiplayer map maintained by pigeon (as far as
I know). So your changes can not be "merged" in here anywhere. Maybe you
have to contact pigeon for this.

(Personally I think "branding" aircrafts with individual symbols is not
a very good idea for a map, going to show 300 different symbols, but
that’s another discussion and this is not mine.)

Cheers, Yves