Hello,

in a recent posting I claimed that the windturbines are heading out of the
wind and not into it.
After a deeper investigation I found out that this is only true for the north-
south direction. In contrast to this the heading in the east-west direction is
correct.
The reason is a wrong orientation of the windturbines in the *.stg files. Most
of the placed windturbines have a orientation of 180 instead of 0 (e.g.
e010n50/e012n50/3154746.stg:OBJECT_SHARED Models/Power/windturbine.xml
12.6544444 50.9219444 298 180)!
To make them work properly the orientation has to be changed to 0!
Due to the enormous number of windturbines in the scenery this should be done
automatically.

Best Regards
D-NXKT