Hi Syd,

This is now in git:
The auto-coordination and auto-coordination-factor properties now live
in /controls/flight. A backward compatibility check in aircraft.nas
checks if "somebody" created /sim/auto-coordination and if so, spits out
a warning messages and makes this property an alias pointing to the new
one in /controls/flight.
The auto-coordination-factor gets initialized with the default value of
0.5 if it does not exist but keeps it's value if it does exist.

This implementation does not break the existing behavior (well,
hopefully). One now may change the amount of rudder deflection due to
aileron deflection (if auto-coordination is on) by changing the factor
property. Setting the factor property to zero does not move the rudder,
even if auto-coordination is on.

Long message for something that simple, just give it a try ;-)

FG and FGDATA pull required!

Torsten