Hi Geoff,

> I always add -
>  --prop:/sim/rendering/rembrandt/enabled=true
> to the command line, but this time I decided to also try
> the new view -> rendering options -> Rembrandt Options
> and noted [ ] Shadows was NOT checked. How come?

Rembrandt is more than "just" shadows. Enabling Rembrandt does not enable the
shadows, bloom or ambient
occlusion (per se). Those are all controlled by seperate properties, which are
saved on quiting FlightGear.

They are all (but AO) enabled by default, so you must have disabled shadows one
day...

> No more little squares in the corner, but the lower
> left now has
> [<][>] [GA007]

That's what you get in "model view". Clicking the arrows will cycle views
between the various multiplayer
pilots (if you have Mp enabled and there are pilots within range (100 nm?)).
Just press v to go to leave that
view if you don't like it. ;-)

Cheers,
Gijs