James wrote

> On 26 Sep 2012, at 21:35, Gitorious wrote:
>
> > commit ba8190d97f62b60f5b040ae332cddef9c607048d
> > Author: Frederic Bouvier <fredfgf...@free.fr>
> > Date:   Wed Sep 26 22:34:48 2012 +0200
> >
> >    Close Sqlite3 database *before* trying to delete the file. Will avoid
> segfault when the schema is out of date
>
> Thanks Fred!
>
> Apparently Unix is more tolerant of this :)

After 2 days of struggle here, and thanks to Fred, I now have a working FG
under Windows. But it's a bit of a mess, o say the least. I suppose/hope
that it's work in progress. Here the aircraft model appears 5 sec before the
scenery, then the throttle is wide open and the brakes are off despite the
settings in the ~.set file, so the aircraft races down the runway. That's
bad enough on an airfield, but it really screws up the start on a carrier.
We seem to have a problem with the nasal start order as well.

This looks like someone is mucking with something they don't really
understand. Let's hope not.

Vivian