On 27 Sep 2012, at 09:15, Vivian Meazza wrote:

>  I suppose/hope
> that it's work in progress.

Yep, that's why it's called 'next' :)

> Here the aircraft model appears 5 sec before the
> scenery,

I'm seeing this intermittently too, I think it's related to ThorstenB's
clean-up of the scenery init process. I'll let him comment how likely that is.

> then the throttle is wide open and the brakes are off despite the
> settings in the ~.set file, so the aircraft races down the runway. That's
> bad enough on an airfield, but it really screws up the start on a carrier.

I'm not seeing that with the aircraft I test regularly - Bravo, c172 and 777. I
also didn't see it with the Vulcan or CRJ1000 yesterday. It's possible it's
related to my moving the FGcontrols init, but a bit research on if it's
aircraft specific, and if so, why, would be helpful.

> We seem to have a problem with the nasal start order as well.

Could you provide some details?

Thanks!
James