On 4 Oct 2012, at 01:28, James Turner wrote:
> The translation strings come from FGDATA, so it sounds like either
> your fgdata hasn't updated correctly, or you're somehow selecting a locale for
> which we don't have translations?

The English language resource is always considered for defaults.
"incomplete resource" only appears when the identifier isn't found in
the user's selected language resource, nor in the English (master) resource.

So, a "git pull" for fgdata is required here, to update the (English)
GUI labels.

cheers,
Thorsten