On 13 Feb 2013, at 10:05, ys <flightg...@sablonier.ch> wrote:

> Are you using a flag on jenkins shell or rb script I couldn't see and I need
> to take into account? should I try on another machine first ... Or is there
> some mystic endianess I should take into account for this first generation
> intel macs? I wonder that I had absolutely no problems with alut and 2.8 some
> months ago.

If you're on Intel, and the 2.10 official release works, I am stumped. The code
is /extremely/ simple - open file, read some bytes. There's no scripts or
options or anything to control it, as far as I know.

And there's no mystic endian-ness, and plenty of people on Linux use 32-bit
builds - so I really have no idea what might be going.

Sorry, not helpful I realise.

James