From: diogo.kast...@gmail.com
To: flightgear-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 22:13:13 -0300
Subject: [Flightgear-devel] static friction patch

Hi,

A long time ago I started working on a different implementation for
YASim static friction. With help from Csaba and Mathias Fröhlich the
patch worked but I never finished polishing it to submit a final
version. I finally got back to it and, although it is working on my
tests, I am not sure it follows the architecture design properly. I
think it could use some more testing also, as I couldn't test most of
the aircraft.

If you guys could test it and/or give any tips on how not to break any
interface design it would be appreciated.

I have a question also, is it possible to configure how much brake is
applied when I press the brake button? For now when you brake, the wheel
will lock and it will be hard to control the plane. I think it would be
necessary to limit the amount of brakes applied when using a key. It is
probably going to be more realistic when using a breaking pedal right
now though.

Regards,

Diogo