On Thu, 02 May 2013 16:17:17 -0500, Saikrishna wrote in message
<5182d7dd.9040...@gmail.com>:

> He's asking you from what view you take the screenshot. Do you take
> it in the fly-by view? Do you take it in the model view? What is the
> zoom/FOV that you use?
>
> There are several ways/views from which I can take a screenshot of a
> Boeing 777. I can take it from the model view, where I'm positioned
> right behind and above the plane with a zoom/FOV of 40. I can take it
> from the co-pilot's seat looking at the cockpit panel. I can take it
> from a passenger seat looking at the left wing.

..and, you can use e.g. these command line options to aim your
"FG screenshot camera":
 --fov=degrees                Specify field of view angle
 --lon=degrees                Starting longitude (west = -)
 --lat=degrees                Starting latitude (south = -)
 --altitude=value             Starting altitude
                                (in feet unless --units-meters
                                specified)
 --heading=degrees            Specify heading (yaw) angle (Psi)
 --roll=degrees               Specify roll angle (Phi)
 --pitch=degrees              Specify pitch angle (Theta)

..'fgfs -v -h |less ' for a full list, there's probably a way to
use --prop:[type:]name=value to start FG paused, but I'm running
an improvised desktop box now with a disk from a dead laptop that
used X.org's radeon driver set up for its 256MB 128bit pcie ATI
FireGL V5200, on a much older 128MB 64bit pci ATI Radeon 9250,
which doesn't work with firmware for the V5200.

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: