> I looked at this possibility already. The carrier deck is made up of a
> number of odd-shaped areas, for historical reasons. I don't think that a
> complete rebuild of the flight deck is worth it for this very nice
> eye-candy
> (just too much work). Alexis might think differently.

Do you really think it has to be rebuilt? My impression was that you just need
to map the odd-shaped area to a grey base texture without distortion (now it's
mapped to a distorted grey patch) using the same magnification as for the main
strip. All the shader effect wants is the same ratio of physical size to
texture coordinates all over the deck, it doesn't care about odd shapes
otherwise.

* Thorsten